Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TrailGroove Magazine


Aaron over at TrailGroove Magazine was kind enough to include a short and fairly incoherent article I wrote recently in Issue #6.

I feel tremendously appreciative that Aaron would offer me the opportunity as TrailGroove is such a high-end offering that fits a niche long absent in the outdoor marketplace.  Rather than throw a product together and hope for the best as others have done, it is clear he spends a great deal of time making deep strides towards a quality product supplemented with top-notch photography and impacting articles. 

While I have no illusion that my article fits in any of these categories, quite honestly merely thumbing through each issue is enough to renew my spirits and remind my soul that inspiration and calmness is as close as stepping out the door.

Cheers.

No comments: